Thursday, June 12, 2008

Afterlife of a formula can... (vol. 3)

Recently when organizing my craft closet, I used a tip from Real Simple magazine to put all of my ribbon spools on wire hangers. It worked perfectly... except that I was left with a box full of ribbon pieces not on a spool. I'm always buying ribbon by the yard and way OVER estimating how much I'll need or receiving cute ribbons on gifts. I hate to throw it away and can always use it for crafts, scrapbooking, gift wrapping, etc.... but need an organized way to keep it.

10 ways to reuse a formula can:

#3 Ribbon Dispenser

Gather your materials: P6105788

clean empty can with flexible plastic lid, knife, spare ribbon pieces

P6105796

Cut various lengths of small slits in the lid of your container.

P6105797

Fill can with spare ribbon pieces leaving one end hanging over the can.

P6105798

Poke each ribbon piece through the slits leaving just a small length of ribbon showing.

P6105804

Reattach the lid on the container.

No comments:

Post a Comment