Monday, November 10, 2008

Bibs from BEBE AU LAIT... am I dreaming?

image

Not since my HOOTER HIDER was the cutest thing in my post-pregnancy wardrobe, have I thought that BEBE AU LAIT could get any better. Though nursing is a thing of the past for me (until the next one shows up)... I still have a messy baby.

Just in time for Christmas... they've introduced their LATEST STROKE OF GENIUS - THE DOUBLE BIB.

image

I can remember, not so long ago, walking through a fancy baby store and purchasing a $20+ bib just for the cute fabric... only to get it home and filthy and read "DO NOT WASH... damp cloth only." It was ruined in less time than it took to get it home from the store. This bib comes in the super cute fabrics ... but gives you 4 chances to use it and then can be washed! The best part is that there are no food trapping velcro to clean out... magnets only.

image image

To make it EVEN better... BEBE AU LAIT is having their first ever sale (through Monday Dec. 1st midnight)... so go stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment