Monday, June 30, 2008

Personalized patriotism... in a snap.

Blame it on my daughter being born on the 4th of July... but I've become obsessed with red, white, and blue outfits. However, I was having trouble finding the perfect shirt that told the world... "HEY... It's Independence Day AND my birthday!"

P6246188

My solution was a pack of iron-on transfers. I designed my daughter a shirt using photoshop elements and the 'liberty' kit from Little Dreamer Designs.

P6246189

This would be especially good for matching shirts for the whole family, birthday parties, etc. It's too easy NOT to do it.

Just buy a plain t-shirt or tank top and a pack of iron on transfers.

Use a photo or fonts to create the t-shirts image or text.

Flip the image.

Print it out.

Cut around it.

Iron it on.

Or just borrow this design...

4thtshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment