Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Toddler tub terror turned...

Picasso?

Art time with my toddler usually consists of a coloring sheet and one highly supervised crayon... which inevitably becomes a snack. Until now...that is. I must rave about the Crayola Bathtub crayons, which fulfill my toddler art responsibilities and have brought new vigor into the words 'time for your bath'.

p37264b

My toddler loves to scribble on the blank canvas of the bathtub while I scrub and rinse. Usually, Mom and Dad can't resist picking up one, too. Here is a little 'self portrait' that Dad worked up with a few finishing touches from a 1 year old.

P9257515

When it's time to pull the plug, a simple wet washcloth or splash and fingers erases any sign of the fun! Then they can drip dry in their little plastic tray.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment