Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rapunzel threw down her underwear...

got a big laugh out of my second graders every time I read FALLING FOR RAPUNZEL to them.

rapunzelI rediscovered it recently on the bookshelf of my 9 month old, bored from reading 'goat, girl, goo-goo goggles.. G...G... G' a million and a half times. As a lover of all things children's literature, I like to spice up my book selection... even to an infant.

She may have not understood the cute rhyming misunderstandings this poor princess has... but she showcased her favorite dance move to the beat of their rhyming couplets and gazed for SECONDS on end at the colorful, mixed media illustrations.

Now that your no-sew princess tutus are ready...Vanilla Bean Designs highly recommends this tale, our storytime pick of the week!

P4164709

No comments:

Post a Comment